DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is with great sadness that I must report that our friend Tom Romans, passed away last night. Tom was a great friend to us, and a long time member here. He loved the forums, the meets, the friendships, especially modding his car, and was always there helping the community. He became a big part of the family we have here that has grown over the years. He will be greatly missed.

I will post more information about funeral arrangements/etc when I have it.

If you wish to donate to help the Romans Family, please visit here.

--Dan

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Departed to the big meet in the sky, where the junkyards have every part you want in mint condition.

RIP

·
Registered
917 Posts
I've known Tom since I purchased my first M back in 2007, spoke to him for 3 hours last night about our plans for the weekend, gonna try not to rattle on, ( really hard to have to type this) for those of you that didn't know Tom and his Family have spent plenty of time here in Chicago, whether it be for the American Fest, my Haunted House, or just to get away for the weekend. I truly thought of him as Family, Tom was always a phone call away if I ever had a problem, and I was always there for him if he needed me, I try and treat everyone I meet like Family but for some reason really took a liking to Tom, I know he didn't have the perfect life, but we spoke a lot about personal situations and he seemed to be heading down the rite path to try and make things better for his Wife and Daughters..... I will truly miss you Big Guy, may you Rest In Peace...I actually had a point but kinda lost what I wanted to say, till we meet again.....GodSpeed !!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I still can't believe it, he was such an awesome dude. I was really lookin' forward to seeing him at Art's this weekend... I will definitely miss him.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts