DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it finally happened, I got a digital camera and went out and took LOTS of pictures of my car. Instead of remote linking them all here go checkout my cardomain site. Which is: http://www.cardomain.com/id/viperf_18 Let me know what you guys think! Oh yah, this has just been clay barred with the Mothers kit and my NEW DI.net decals finally came. I have some SG ones I need to put on, but I'm officially representing DI.net everwhere I go!:p Scary huh? :devil:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
underglow looks great ... although im not sure about that muffler ... almost too much .... none the less nice trep! BTW ... tints are a much needed

·
9,861 Posts
Looks nice.

I think you should clear your tails. It would match the color of your car good.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Well thanks for the feedback guys, I do appreciate it! I love how the muffler always gets a reaction! But the tornado thing I got before I knew better. So I've just left it in. And yes I'd love to get tint! But right now in this order: Body kit, 18" rims/tires, tint, air suspension, 3.5L or 3.8L engine swap, and maybe a turbo later. There will be several more little things but those are the biggies. And no I haven't taken any new intake pics :p. Just because it's the same as before, HOWEVER I will be switching to a Ram Air setup after reading about some of the results, but also keeping my unique intake design and I'll try and keep the 6" ram air piping all the way from the filter down to the grill. And we may do the niteshades thing soon :D. I added a couple new pics of the intake on my cardomain site Joe, just for you. Actually I forgot about doing that so thanks for reminding me.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Very clean. Nice pics. I like your new sig too. :wink:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Looks good, lovin the underglow. Definatly need a nice spoiler for the back.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
can you explain to me where you got 39hp from? you say 200 on car domain, and the mods you said you had equiviled about 10hp if you were lucky so wheres it go from 161 to 200??nice pix though, same head unit im looking at getting too.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maverick9110E said:
can you explain to me where you got 39hp from? you say 200 on car domain, and the mods you said you had equiviled about 10hp if you were lucky so wheres it go from 161 to 200??nice pix though, same head unit im looking at getting too.
Well just like in your sig, except I have DI.net decals. At 20hp each and then I have 2 so.....ya know. But I just picked a number, I don't have a dyno sheet so I don't have any exact numbers, so 200 werks 4 me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts