DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pics of my 96 3.3l Trep, completely stock except for removed air restrictor

Damn this thing is pretty shiny and I haven't even waxed it yet.
And just for the hell of it here is a picture of my truck. A 1961 Chevy Apache 10 Stepside.

If you notice the Plates say White Fire, It is hard to see in these pics but it is white with a red pearl over it. Very beautiful when clean. What you think of my car/truck. Thanks for looking

Also in the last Trep pic can you see that dealer badge on there?(its really faint, corner of trunk bottom left) Do any of you know how to get it off? It isn't a sticker I think it is more paint then anything but not sure. Thanks

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice truck! Chevy rules! :D What's it got in it? A straight six with three on the tree?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all the truck has in it is a 305 v8, but I was looking around for a new engine for it and I found a 383 stroker that does 0-60 in 3.9 seconds in some truck so I am really thinking of that one. For more pics go to hardforum. thanks for your replies.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Wow, your car looks exactly like mine, except my paint hasn't aged as well over the years. Island teal is def. one of the better colors for the Intrepids.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Looks good, nice and clean, always nice to see more first generations.

·
Registered
129 Posts
That's a nice looking Intrepid, but the first thing you should do is take off the ugly license plate bracket.....they distort the front end of the Intrepid's......they don't look right...

·
Registered
724 Posts
unfortunatly some places cops are really harse about front plates, thankfully not SD :D I did get pulled over once in ND at night, but as soon as he realized my plate was SD(even though in SD no front plate= ticket)he appologized for pulling me over & commented me on my neons :cool:

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
To get the dealer decal off, there is some sort of rubber-type pad that you can attach to the end of your drill that will take it right off. When I was having my old Probe repaired, my dad got one of the guys at the body shop to take the decal off of the Intrepid. It took about 5 seconds.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I really want to take off that front bracket but I am sure in Montana that it is illeagel. And thanks foir all the replies.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts