DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
My personal opinion is that it's just a gimmick. Remove the restrictor in your intake hose, you'd have to anyways to install this product and you'll notice a difference.
I checked with the BBB website and checked up on this company about 6 months ago when I first saw their infomercials. They are not in very good standings, a lot of complaints about customers not receiving their money back. A lot of run around if you are displeased with the product, in other words if it doesn't work you'll never see your money!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Waste of Money!!!!!!

·
9,861 Posts
Scam.

Search if you want to know why.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I have one, not worth the money. I think I netted a couple horsies but nothing big.

·
Registered
995 Posts
If your intake is straight into each cylinder it would work great, but it may speed the air up going into the throttle body but the air, but know you add air being sucked in from the PVC and all the imprefection of the pendulm and it lose all effect.

·
Registered
602 Posts
This is the stupidest damn thing I ever tried, I cut my freaking hand open trying to push it in the intake hose and it didn't really make any difference. Then I had to remove the stupid thing. That's what I get for staying up late at night watching advertisements that make you think it's worth giving a try. The best air flow mod is probably intake or something....... I promise anyone that this thing is a waste of good money and time.

Later guys

·
Registered
714 Posts
It's obvious it can't work. I think it would actually slow down the air flow. Any mechanical engineers out there who could comment on that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts