DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.. I was thinking that maybe we should have a local meet for everyone in the Toronto/Belleville/Kingston/Montreal/NY area.

Since most of the meets are generally aimed at the out of state people, I myself know I find it hard to get to the states, needing a passport and all to go over.. But I thought we could all try and agree on a date, and have a mini meet in the TO area. Im not too familiar with it, But im sure people like Shaun, and TFC are, and know some areas that would accomodate a group like ourselves.

So i was thinking either middle of July or early August, leaves everyone time for planning and saving up of some cash, depending on where your comming from.

Everyone let me know what they think, and throw some ideas around.

Hope to see yas soon

Dave :drink:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm In!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to hear. Once I get a few replies to this thread I will start to make up a list of names. Cant wait to see ya there man!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Count me in, at lesast for a few hours then we will go touring. Weekends are best especially Saturday. Takes me about two to three hrs to get up to TO...

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I'm in........1 hour drive. I tried to get something like this going before, but complete lack of interest. Niagara Falls is a good spot for cruising ;)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Avenger said:
I'm in........1 hour drive. I tried to get something like this going before, but complete lack of interest. Niagara Falls is a good spot for cruising ;)
i agree Niagra falls is a great place too meet up, with all those POIs there, there should be no exuse for anyone to get lost.... :brow2:

July is good. weekend is better.

oh yeah count me in.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I would be interested dependant on the weekend.

we should meet for a coffee and discuss, I'm in Deseronto.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I drove 5:30 hours to get that Special exhaust system installed, I would definetly drive to meet you guys......Oh yeah...Count me in!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Deseronto eh? Well thats pretty close im in Belleville. Yes we should meet for a coffee. Would be kewl..

Glad to hear Bimmer.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Oh man.....only 1 week of stereo mod time :(

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
too early for me.....I'm finishing my vacations on july 11th (will be @ Carlisle for my vacations) so I won't be able to take another weekend that close......If you can't do it another day, forget about me.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
End of July is PERFECT for me.....couldn't be better timing. But I don't expect you guys to plan this around me, I'm just saying it works VERY nicely.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts