DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok not all of ya but some of you are nuts! I was looking for treps on kijiji for the hell of it and ALOT of people selling 1993 to 95 treps with faded paint and high mileage for...hold onto something...or sit down...$2500 bucks!!! :eek2: I mean WTF MAN!! have they lost thier mind?!!! and then I see this 1 guy sell a 2002 trep with 3.2 for $800 smacks! which I would buy in a heartbeat if I didnt have to pay for inspection, transfer fee's, blah blah blah and he didnt put pics so im thinking great engine baaad body! ya so I just thought I would share that with ya...ya know rant a bit..thanks for listening :grlaugh:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
ok here is a perfect example! 97 trep with low mileage $3,000 frickin bucks! :eek: :eek:

1997 CHRYSLER INTREPID - Toronto Chrysler Cars For Sale - Kijiji Toronto

sure its got low km's but its def not worth $3,000 bucks!! :eek:

ps: here is another crazy one!!
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...epid-Sport-Edition-package-W0QQAdIdZ115446520

aha! here is the ad for the $2500 93 trep! if you look in the pic the clearcoat and paint is gone on the roof and there is a couple of big scratches on the driver side door!!
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...intrepid-for-sale-or-trade-W0QQAdIdZ114986447

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
A 2002 Trep with the 3.2? Interesting... I thought the 3.2 was replaced by the 3.5 in 2002 on the ES models. I may be wrong though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
ok not all of ya but some of you are nuts! I was looking for treps on kijiji for the hell of it and ALOT of people selling 1993 to 95 treps with faded paint and high mileage for...hold onto something...or sit down...$2500 bucks!!! :eek2: I mean WTF MAN!! have they lost thier mind?!!! and then I see this 1 guy sell a 2002 trep with 3.2 for $800 smacks! which I would buy in a heartbeat if I didnt have to pay for inspection, transfer fee's, blah blah blah and he didnt put pics so im thinking great engine baaad body! ya so I just thought I would share that with ya...ya know rant a bit..thanks for listening :grlaugh:
Im offended i think you're crazy, intrepid class cars are the cheapest in toronto, i live in winnipeg and sold my 1994 concorde last month for 2700 320k too , but was really clean:p

·
Registered
37 Posts
sorry i did'nt mean to call you crazy, but also here in winnipeg there was a guy who sold a blown 99' for 1200. How much should a 97< go for?,and a blown 2.7L go for?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
errrr did u see my links? and no they AREN'T the cheapest which is why I posted my post in the first place, and your from winnipeg, wtf are U so offended for? and last but not least its a friendly post nothing meant to offend any one. and U were able to sell your car for that much all I gotta say is "theres a sucker born every minute"

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a 97 in good shape shouldn't cost more than $1500 and a 99 with a blown engine shouldn't go for more than 500 which I see all the time...

·
Registered
37 Posts
lol i thought u making fun of canadians nvm i thought wrong hahah . yeah but alot of people here are hard heads and won't even go lower than $800 for a blown 2.7

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol i thought u making fun of canadians nvm i thought wrong hahah . yeah but alot of people here are hard heads and won't even go lower than $800 for a blown 2.7
no worries and no im not making fun of anyone, and yea 800 for a blown 2.7 is crazy! well I am making fun, just the crazy people who try to sell these cars for obsured amount of money

1 - 16 of 16 Posts