DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I think this would be really sweet with a Ram logo right on the speedo and other graphics and colors on the others.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
breezd said:
I am very up to participating with a group order to get these things made....i looked and have some ideas for designs. would we be able to get different designs or would they all be the same?
According to their website, each indivdual would be able to pick out their desired style (Indiglo or Reverse Indiglo) and own choices (color, lettering, pattern, logos, etc). I'm not sure if you can submit your own logo or not.

The only thing that would have to be the same is the application. So since the first gen and second gen are different, we'd have to get 20 first geners and 20 second geners. I would imagine since the SE, ES, R/T, and SXT are the same guage style, they would all fall under the "Second Gen" application. In other words, you WON'T need 20 SE, 20 ES, 20 R/T, and 20 SXT owners.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I hollered at them for a first gen intrepid cluster and sent a picture, all the other first gen LH's need to holler so we can get them for our cars. I am thinking about sending them the one out of my trep to work on, maybe I could get a free one, or at least a discount, then drop it in the LHS.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I think if enough people hollered at them they would just go ahead and develop, when you get into trying to get people to sign up for it and crap they all say they're in, but when it comes time ot send in the dough, noone has any. I sent him our link to come check out the site, I think when he sees how many members we have and everyone's interest in aftermarkets products then he'll know it would be good business to develop our clusters.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I'd be interested in a group "HOLLA". The only thing I worry about is the installation. The PRO-CAR PARTS gauges didn't make me a fan of back-lit EL gauges. If we can get them to design a kit that can install with out removing the needled would be a plus. There's still the question on how to hide the wires sticking out of the side of the gauges (like the picture below)

And we need to make sure they dont use this junk like PRO CAR PARTS. These things fried after 1 day of use.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
INTREPER said:
I'd be interested in a group "HOLLA". The only thing I worry about is the installation. The PRO-CAR PARTS gauges didn't make me a fan of back-lit EL gauges. If we can get them to design a kit that can install with out removing the needled would be a plus. There's still the question on how to hide the wires sticking out of the side of the gauges (like the picture below)
This might answer your questions.

http://www.speedhut.com/General_kits.htm

It mentions this in the link above, but it also says (more clearly) in other places on the site.

Note: Unless otherwise noted most kits do not require pointer removal or recalibration. Very easy to install yourself or have a performance shop install. If you have any questions about the ease of install please feel free to call.

Looks easy to install and doesn't look like there will be any unsiteful wires. Cool! :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts