DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So LinuxGlobal and I met up and did a shoot with our Treps

His is a 2002 SXT with a HID retrofit and a couple other minor mods, mine's a 2004 ES 3.5HO with a modified stereo and disconnected DRLs.

And this last one's just a joke because I'm such a badass LOL!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
hahha i just saw this pics look ok but would have been better without the flash on.

My fav part is the emphasis on my old trep with "HID retrofit and a couple other minor mods" ahhahahah i never realized how unmodded my trep really was LOL....

welcome to the forum Adi...

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
both look good. i want headlights like linuxglobal's when i grow up. those things are smoking sexy.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
linuxglobal said:
hahha i just saw this pics look ok but would have been better without the flash on.

My fav part is the emphasis on my old trep with "HID retrofit and a couple other minor mods" ahhahahah i never realized how unmodded my trep really was LOL....

welcome to the forum Adi...

Thanks Ciprian. I couldn't remember any other mods you said you did to the Trep, except the auto lights thingy.

BTW guys; Ciprian pulled my DRL fuse because I had no idea what I was doing. LinuxGlobal is a really cool guy!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
ooo Adi dont worry.... but ull see people on this forum go really crazy. Im mostly all oem upgrades, except for the lights of course since there is no OEM upgrade on those available.

Ull see when u get a chance that my trep has
- police swaybar
- rb1 navigation w cd changer
- autodim mirror
- euro headlight switch with auto mod and headlight level control (still slightly in progress).
- EVIC with TPS sensors installed
- full chrome crusader spare wheel
- chrome interior door handles
- not installed yet bcs of time and minor parts, Auto Climate control and autostick

lighting wise
- 4300k HID projector headlights (for the hidplaneters TL w/ ZKW clear lenses)
- 4300k hid fog projectors
- rear 8x superflux LED plate light
- LED cluster

i dunno the rest is like time consuming stuff like interior LEDs LOL... the G purchase is also taking up a lot of my time. BTW... The DRL thing isnt really a mod, just like synthetic oil isnt LOL.... you see that a lot on honda forums, im just too lazy to change my oil so i get syntec but its not really a mod.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Nice pics and nice intrepids. BTW, Touareg, how did you manage to get the ES with a HO motor?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts