DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I know I haven't been on in a while, but school has kind of taken over my life right now. I thought I would just pass a message on to everyone that I traded in my R/T. I actually bought a 2003 Cadillac CTS (got it for $20,000, fully loaded except it doesn't have the navi unit, with only 12,800 miles on it. I just couldn't pass it up). I usually don't keep cars very long and it was time for something new, plus the R/T was really starting to erk my nerves, (the damn engine light wouldn't go out. Had it in the shop several times and paid $70 x3 for a diagnostic check for them only to tell me nothing was wrong. Would drive away from the dealership and the light would be back on before I got home. Very Annoying.) Thanks to all for the tidbits you gave me and for the advice. Thanks also to Don and Tim for such a fun night at Capital Raceway. I'll be around every once in a while just checking on things here. :usa:

Wendy

·
Registered
715 Posts
Sorry to hear that, although the Caddie is a nice car. But dam you had a hell of a nice set-up on your trep.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts