DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded it last weekend. I got a better deal than I thought I would. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here I got great information, and some good deals on parts from here. This site is still one of the best that I have been on when it comes to information and people willing to help. I will be listing some parts for sale soon.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had it listed on here over a year ago and had zero interest.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
i want an ms so bad.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got an 05 Chrysler 300c

·
Registered
739 Posts
I got an 05 Chrysler 300c
Good trade then!

Please dont hang me fellow DI.net members, but Id take a 300C over a 'trep, any day! [Only the SRT though, if its a base 300C vs an R/T 'trep, then I would have a tough choice] :banghead:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Timmy, Do you remember what the build date was on the door sticker on your MS? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how many miles were on it and what were you asking for it?

·
Registered
445 Posts
I had it listed on here over a year ago and had zero interest.
Ohh.. slipped my eyes. should have bumped it and tried again! I've been hunting for an R/T and basically there isn't one for sale within 300 miles of me lol. They must be getting pretty rare.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It has 112,000 miles on it now. At the time I had it listed I think it had 103,000. I was asking 6,000 for it and really didn't have any interest.

·
Registered
344 Posts
That sure seemed to be a fair price, especially for an R/T. I don't get the cars for sale deal on this website. Whenever I try to find a car for sale all there ever seems to be is all the Ebay crap. They should have it so members post there cars for sale like a regular thread so everyone can see it at least once before it goes to the sales section.

·
Registered
445 Posts
It has 112,000 miles on it now. At the time I had it listed I think it had 103,000. I was asking 6,000 for it and really didn't have any interest.
6000! Depending on condition I would have paid in cash right there. Oh well, might as well not dwell on the past lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts