1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I'd rather do as much as I can to preserve my transmission before it decides to go to hell. :cool:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I used it in my tranny before it died.. (hmmmmm) i dont' think it was the cause of death. Don't have it in the new tranny tho... but I do have ATF+4 in there... the new tranny definately shifts MUCH better than the old one with ATF+3.. but then again.. taht is probably because the old one was going dead anyway.....

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lafrad said:
I used it in my tranny before it died.. (hmmmmm) i dont' think it was the cause of death. Don't have it in the new tranny tho... but I do have ATF+4 in there... the new tranny definately shifts MUCH better than the old one with ATF+3.. but then again.. taht is probably because the old one was going dead anyway.....
How did the car shift when u 1st put it in?

·
Registered
587 Posts
The anti-foam is great stuff. Firms up the shifts nicely, and takes some of the slush-feel out of the tranny. I used 2 bottles last time, but I have had my tranny done, and so I might try 3 this time to see if there is any difference. No harm anyways...but definitely worth it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts