DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get stopped at a light comming back from Oshawa on Highway 2. Behind me is a late 90s style TA taht pulled in behind me a few kms back. Anyway This civic has a green and is making a left turn so that it will be going by me and he has this giant fart can and so he guns it and i just sat and chuckled to myself. Light goes green and I floor it and say aloud see thats what a real car sounds like. Now this TA seemed to have the same idea. It roared by and OMG it was beutiful. Istomped on it to catch up so I could take a better look at it.
This thing had DARK windows , SLP exhaust, bear brakes and I could make out 3 gauges on the pillar so i can only guess what else hahaha. Now I'm slowing down looking at this thing and drooling. I think he thought I wanted to race though and takes off lol. I tried to catch up no luck till the next light There I gave the guys a thumbs up and i could make him out looking at me I guess he saw since light goes green and the beutiful sight of a beefed up TA burnout filled my rearview. Thought you might be intrested in my drive home lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts