DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, got a question. Got a 98 Intrepid ES with 3.2 and autostick. I've only had the car for a month, but lately I've noticed that when I get up to 40MPH and then brake down to under 30MPH or let it slow down by itself, the transmission or engine seems to shift abruptly, not very hard but enough to notice. It only does it when I get above 40 MPH and try to slow down. Is this normal, and if it isn't should I be concerned about it? Thanks. :confused:

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Humm...Intersting. Make sure to check your trans fluid level. Thats the first thing I would do in investigating a problem.

--Gorm

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
champ98 said:
Hey everybody, got a question. Got a 98 Intrepid ES with 3.2 and autostick. I've only had the car for a month, but lately I've noticed that when I get up to 40MPH and then brake down to under 30MPH or let it slow down by itself, the transmission or engine seems to shift abruptly, not very hard but enough to notice. It only does it when I get above 40 MPH and try to slow down. Is this normal, and if it isn't should I be concerned about it? Thanks. :confused:
Didn't you already post this??: Click Here

1 - 3 of 3 Posts