DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well It happened, my old ladys honda took a crap, so i bought her a 96 trep, it belonged to my aunt (as did my 01). She bought it new, its only had 3K miles put on it in the last 2 years, as its been serving as a back-up ride. Its got brand new tires, brake pads/rotors, tie rod ends. A/C blows cold, at 50K the water pump failed effectively cracking both heads, so it came with a $2600 reciept, brand new heads, water pump, timing belt....It purrs like a kitten and is strong as hell, it might just beat my 3.2....it would be close. heres some pics....please dont say im tryin to be like ibeata, i know i know, my stable is starting to look just like his, and IMHO thats not a bad thing.

the car
[/IMG]

interior
[/IMG]

engine..
[/IMG]

and my favorite part, the mileage :)
[/IMG]

I picked it up for 2000 cash... how did i do? My old lady loves it

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh no, this keeps her out of my pimpass 01, that she has already damaged...twice! She is as happy as a pig in ****, so its hers, all hers. I wont drive it unless completely necessary, she is already requesting mods, tint, and some bumps. So i got my work cut out for me

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unreal said:
Nice and clean 1st gen, congrats on the new ride.
Thank you :) yeah its clean all right, but the roof is oxidized, bad. But with 85K on it, it should last for a while.. I am now a 1rst gen'er and a 2nd gen'er. My old lady is in :fawkoff: and that is what matters

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phuckin Phil said:
That is a very good deal on a nice intrepid. The engine is crying to be detailedthough.
thanks! Yeah i hit it briefly with the armor all, i'll get it done this weekend, nothing bothers me more then a greasy dirty motor...

this is how i keep my motor..
[/IMG]

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Yes, the granular consistancy of it, coupled with it's natural citrus style degreaser makes it great for the somewhat rugged surface of the first gen 3.5 plenum. That or a 3M pad with some purple power might work too.

I have always used the Gojo.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Biggs01ES said:
please dont say im tryin to be like ibeata, i know i know, my stable is starting to look just like his, and IMHO thats not a bad thing.
hahahahahahaha, welcome to the club buddy, i did it in reverse of you though, 1st then 2nd gen. tell me how that gojo works, i need to clean mine too.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I beata firebird ina ES said:
hahahahahahaha, welcome to the club buddy, i did it in reverse of you though, 1st then 2nd gen. tell me how that gojo works, i need to clean mine too.
im gonna give it a try, judging by that phuckin phil's phuckin manifold it phuckin works phuckin great!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
i know i have intake envy.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Phuckin Phil said:
Oh and you will need some elbow grease.
well where can i buy that? should i check autozone first?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts