DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, figured I'd post up my thread of 'ma ride.

She started life as a basic 2003 SE, with a 2.7L and baseline everything else. Caught the mod bug quick, than made routine yard runs and slowly have been tricking it out with what the factory didn't give it. After a few bang up's from people who can't drive, she got remolded and splashed with a obnoxious color you'd never see (often at least) on an Intrepid. I'm known pretty far and wide through the county as the guy with the orange rocket... Not sure where they get rocket but don't care for it... :hrmmm:

Performance Modifications:
- 2.7L Engine Swap to 3.5L Magnum Engine
- 3.89 Gears
- Bored Throttle Body

Interior Modifications:
- Police Cluster
- 300M Dash, Door Panels
- 300M Sun Visors
- AutoStick (Currently not working with my Po Po cluster - Sigh)
- AutoDim Review Mirror
- Body Matching Painted Trim
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Leather Seats
- Over-Head Computer OTIS/EVIC
- Fully Upgraded Stereo System
- UltraStart Remote Car Starter

Exterior Modifications:
- Repainted to Toxic Orange Pearl (which adds 700HP right?)
- 300M Review Side Mirrors
- Shaved Emblems and Door Trims
- Nightshaded Rear Lights
- Added Spoiler

Too-do list:
- Underdive Pulley
- Tint Windows
- Rims+Tires
- Exhaust
- Engine paint (valve covers, intake etc)
- Cold Air Intake
- Twin Turbo *tube dream thanks to the Prowler crowd*
- Ungoverned PCM
- To many things to cover haha...

Before:

After:

Engine Swap Time (After Paint, Sigh!)

·
Registered
14,854 Posts
Lovin'n every minute of it.

Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing. That motor way up in the air while on the fork lift looked scary, it wouldn't make for a decent rearview mirror air freshener... :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Looks great, a lot of work. Now quit copying Dan !!!!! Jk
:neutral: Who ever is that! /sarcasm.

I fell in love with orange the moment I seen the SRT-10 Vipers in it. Googled the heck out of the color until I landed on three orange Intrepid's (one being Dan's Daytona Intrepid). Looked sick so I settled on it. I was going to go with the blue my friends Lancer is, but the Intrepid I seen in that color looked horrible (looked childish or too ricer for me). Stuck true to a Dodge color.

Cheers guys, I have literally photos for each and every "project" on the ol' Trep. I just posted an handful so far, I can post many more though.

Funny story on the motor being so high... My buddy was in a really desperate mood to rattle me up more then I already was, so he raised it as high as he could, to then drop it quickly and stop, to raise it again. I was picturing the chain breaking the entire time. Not safe at all, but everyone enjoyed watching me react.

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
Dan Is the leader of the pack here , so to speak,, check out his ride

your doing a heck of a job,, keep going

·
Woober Goobers!
49,862 Posts
UPGI2AYDD is back!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just a note, the 2.7 trans already has the 3.89 gears in it so you do not need to "upgrade". Impressive list of future mods.
Thanks! I was aware, I just name the gears off for something to add to the list as things *done*. How is your stroker coming? I'm leaning towards something like that versus twin turbo's, or any forced air induction.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts