DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THESE WERE TAKEN IN TEH SUMMER, i JUST now found my missing camera, its as thin as 2 credit cards and reeeeeeal small, easy to loose.

tight trep on dubs but he is to ignorent to listen about the damn website. thats my dudes hummer in the background, **** breaks records at contests, completely custom

thats him cleening the rims, man those are soem nice rims, they aint the fake spinning caps either.

here is a 300m that was their

this USED to be my car, i didnt own it but i was holding it for a freind till he got back from the army, when he got back he asked me to sell it, he wanted to much for me to have it so i sold it to a freind, his name is nate and his car is now a killer bee lol.

it was ORIGINLLy red with 2 white stripes, he changed that, here is teh new owners colors-

here is his brotehrs car

ENJOY all,

ALi

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
What in the hell did that assclown in the bottom picture do with his door. He stuck 14 speakers in it, what a retard.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
the guy with the black one is quite the ****tard himself, i hate chrome door trim. what a douche.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn u country folks dont know SHIZNIT about what we do to our cars here in cleveland, i know a guy who has 109 3 inch speakers in his HEADLINER, he keeps blowing amps from all the prerasure on them lol

see that yellow car, the same guy who owns it owns a GMC converstion van, has so many door speakers you can hear the music CLEARLy 3 blocks away

its just teh style, others could apreciate it. that CARAMEL color one is my fav by the way.

the TREP in teh begining, he has ugly chrom trim yes,but the paint is a CUSTOM purple paint, looks GHEY but is ok with me, all i like is the rims.

i wish i had taken pics of the other cars their, you guys would HATE it lol

ALi

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Goliath27 said:
damn u country folks dont know SHIZNIT about what we do to our cars here in cleveland, i know a guy who has 109 3 inch speakers in his HEADLINER, he keeps blowing amps from all the prerasure on them lol

If that's the norm in cleveland, i suggest you move before the retards get to you too, cause i gotta say that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard of.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Everybody has their own idea of "custom" just because you guys dont like it doesnt mean its "retarded." Its more just a show of money. Who's "ballin'" more than everybody else. I dont like some of the custom stuff thats done on this site but i dont say it. Hell, i might get banned from the site for pissing the wrong people off.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
If that's the norm in cleveland, i suggest you move before the retards get to you too, cause i gotta say that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard of.

*loud gasp*

see were not in the white parts of cleveland. me and ali are in the parts of cleveland were even the white girls act black
_this is not a racial commaent_

my dude had door action on all 4. an older caddy.

ali were was that. it looks familier i dont think its ross park

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Peppa Boy said:
*loud gasp*

see were not in the white parts of cleveland. me and ali are in the parts of cleveland were even the white girls act black
_this is not a racial commaent_

my dude had door action on all 4. an older caddy.

ali were was that. it looks familier i dont think its ross park
ghetto or not, putting $3 chrome trim on a car you spent $2,000 on rims on is stupid.

C

·
0 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
the guy with the black one is quite the ****tard himself, i hate chrome door trim. what a douche.
I'm with you on that one. There's this ****ing idoit at school who has a trep with that nasty ****ing chrome door trim everywhere. He has it on the other side of the door, around the side mirrors, all along the top of the windshield and even around the trunk lip. It looks fugly as hell.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
ghetto or not, putting $3 chrome trim on a car you spent $2,000 on rims on is stupid.
so what you saying..that all black people live in the ghetto...cuz all he said is that they live where its all black...oohhh...lol whatever i understand completely what ali is talkin about cuz we got that same **** on the southside of chicago...like in the summer you will see the entire steet of South Chicago between like 79 to 76th...full of cars...all hooked up and in yall opinion "retarded" i saw a bicycle on spinners...so yea i definitlely know whats up...but then again i do live in the ghetto so go figure

C

·
0 Posts
interpretblurple said:
so what you saying..that all black people live in the ghetto...cuz all he said is that they live where its all black...oohhh...lol whatever i understand completely what ali is talkin about cuz we got that same **** on the southside of chicago...like in the summer you will see the entire steet of South Chicago between like 79 to 76th...full of cars...all hooked up and in yall opinion "retarded" i saw a bicycle on spinners...so yea i definitlely know whats up...but then again i do live in the ghetto so go figure
Yeah most of the cars on the southside are worth less than the rims and the sound systems they have on them. lol I see it all the time. They have a 87 caprice classic with 22" gfg's. (a 900 dollar car with 6000 dollar rims)

C

·
0 Posts
LH_Chris said:
you guys live on the east side or something?
Eastside of what? I know interpretblurple and me are from chicago. And the MAJORITY of everyone else that is posting on this thread is from Ohio(with the exception of LOUD98ES and few others).

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I understand what you are saying with it being a show of money, which is my problem with it. With me if you want to show my how much money you have with your car, don't fill your doors with as many speakers as possible, drop some competition level components in your front door that cost 3800 for each door. My comment about him being retarded was coming from the sound quality department, but overall its his choice how he wants to do his car and it does look clean even if I hate what he has done to it. These guys just seem to me like the "pimp my ride" type of people.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
cperez44 said:
Eastside of what? I know interpretblurple and me are from chicago. And the MAJORITY of everyone else that is posting on this thread is from Ohio(with the exception of LOUD98ES and few others).
lol yea i know i always see ohio..im like damn you ohio!!! ohio is the vacation spot for the bugs of the world...my dad used to live there and i never seen so many ****in bugs in my life... :monkeypis "ohio" hahahah take that..lol but you guys do have cedar point...damn did i spell that right

1 - 20 of 44 Posts