DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trep Police Cruiser

ok, I was driving home last night and saw FINALLY a Trep represented in the police force!!!!! The cruiser was nice as hell looking, so many damn lights in spots I had no damn clue there could be .... Good seeing one of us represented!!!!!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
The local ones here have just bought a couple of intrepids for cars. I will try to get pics some time. They really look sweet. First they tried the ford line(can not remeber the car). Then they tried the chevy malibu. And now the dodge intrepid. I hope thier happy. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'll try to get some pics too, looks wise I think that they are the best looking cruisers I've seen yet (an not because I won one, I like the Impala's too)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
iggy said:
The local ones here have just bought a couple of intrepids for cars. I will try to get pics some time. They really look sweet. First they tried the ford line(can not remeber the car). Then they tried the chevy malibu. And now the dodge intrepid. I hope thier happy. :bigsmile:
Ford cop cars are usually Crown Victoria's...

·
Registered
962 Posts
The Police Chief in my little town just got a Trep, too.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Hartski said:
The Police Chief in my little town just got a Trep, too.
I have seen numerous Jones and Linn County Sheriff's police Interpids. They look TIGHT!

--Gorm

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hate the crown victoria's , especially when you have a crown vic right behind you thinking it's a cop , when really it is an older person or a damn taxi ... there's too many of them ... has that ever happened to anyone???

·
Registered
347 Posts
White97Sport said:
Courtesy of the Finger Lakes' finest:

Interesting-looking push bumpers! These look more attractive!

...and here's some in our area (without push bumpers or spots):

Do the cop versions have bigger front rotors?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Trep's are used all the time in my local police force. also use Chevy Impala's too http://www.rothesayregionalpolice.com/ i don't know if they have a pic there. i never been to the site, its written on all of their crusers.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Gormo, I'm going to have to keep an eye out for those, I haven't seen them yet. My first expeince was in the land of Randy, out here in the Chicagoland area. I also saw that there is a cab company using them as well as Durangos.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts