DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today i was driving out to check out where i gotta go for my new job and this little acclaim comes flying by me, then i go by him. i get stopped by a stoplight, he comes up next to me smiling. i wasnt paying attention when the light turned green, he punched it and then i punched it. well i started gaining on him almost instantly. then just blew by him. we got to the next stoplight and he says "you smoked my ass". i just laughed

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Why did you guys punch the green light? And did it hurt? :fun_27:
:bouncgrin lol.

congrats on the kill. did you smoke him by a long shot?

·
Registered
83 Posts
hey all you dicks i had an acclaim before i got my trep it was a 94 3.0 and it didint have the balls of my trep but it was a Reliable car!!!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Razgriz2006 said:
hey all you dicks i had an acclaim before i got my trep it was a 94 3.0 and it didint have the balls of my trep but it was a Reliable car!!!
But the question wasn't whether it was reliable or not, it was just stating that it got its ass handed to itself!!! :doh:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
lmao dont make me give you the dicks pussies and asses story from team america world police...at the end of it all im glad im a dick..keeps pussies in check and keeps the asses **** together.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Paratrepper said:
Betcha my Spirit could have beat your Acclaim (2.5 turbo):auto_06:
2.5L Turbo Acclaims and Spirits are rare cars.

The Trep vs Acclaim.
I can imagine the owner of the 3.0L feels like he could take down an Intrepid. They are pretty torquey cars and feel pretty quick during regular driving. Problem is 25% throttle is the same as full throttle.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
jfsram said:
2.5L Turbo Acclaims and Spirits are rare cars.

The Trep vs Acclaim.
I can imagine the owner of the 3.0L feels like he could take down an Intrepid. They are pretty torquey cars and feel pretty quick during regular driving. Problem is 25% throttle is the same as full throttle.
There was actually a Spirit R/T at Carlisle. Talked to the guy for awhile. Now those are really rare. I let my Turbo Spirit go along time ago and I have regretted it ever since.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts