DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was flippin around through ebaymotors.com for intrepid hooha and I found some guy who was auctioning off new mustang spoilers because they "fit on intrepids perfectly, looks like it came with it!" but I don't know, here are the pictures...

pictures

Looks kinda decent, I would prefer a better photo of it though. and painted the same color preferably.

-Dan :p

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: artifex ]

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I've come close to buying it a couple times. You can't beat the price...I'm just worried it would look stupid once I put it on. Wish he had some more pictures. I've taken the picture he has on there and converted it to black and white so the color would match the body a little better to get a better idea, but you still really can't tell.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
you would think since he's going thru the trouble of selling them he would at least make it look good by matching the paint up.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think he should just strip them down and primer them, would make more sense since they are ford colors anyhow, only black or flat red would match really...

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like the idea of a wing, but that wing does *not* match the Intrepid's contours. The rear knife edge of the wing doesn't line up with the curvature of the trunk, and the sides of the wing don't line up in any way. Nice idea but get something that matches better.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Don't tell me that bonehead drilled into his trunk and mounted that red spoiler on his gold Intrepid :confused:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to the best of my knowledge Silver2K, that's exactly what he did... :( I don't think it looks toooooooo bad, but it's nothing I would sport on my car, 1st or 2nd gen.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I hate to admit it, but I think it looks pretty decent. The ends turn down right where the body begins it's arc downward from the tail-lights. I may get it, it's cheap!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would say it looks a lot like the spoilers on the old Jaguar XJS's the big boat jags... I kinda like the way it curves downward and around on the window-side of it... *shrug* everyone's got an opinion though.

·
Registered
207 Posts
not a bad spoiler ... specially for the $$
rather see you with ford parts on your car than a picnic table tho ;)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i don't think it looks that bad, personally.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I think it looks cool, I say you should go for it Anthony. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts