DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is.......

2000 Dodge Intrepid -- Stone White

I purchased the car December 2007 with a little more then 96k miles (currently 134k miles) since that time this car has taken a life of it's own.....

Mods...

Picture the day I bought it

Picture of it after I started to mod her but before the paint job

AFTER THE 3 STAGE PEARL PAINT - JULY 2010

Put on some 20" wheels

300m Special Cluster

New headlights and HID's

Autostick Conversion -- Leather Shifter

7" PYLE Stereo with Nav

Dual Exhaust Flowmaster 40 series

Went LED inside and out

Leather conversion

Engine dressing

That is all I have for current mods....currently working on a 2.7 to 3.5 conversion hoping to have complete by summer....I am rebuilding the motor on the 3.5.

RJ's 3.5 rebuild

That all I have for now.....thanks for looking...RJ :usa1:

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,480 Posts
Schweet dude! Keep up the good work.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Looking good. After the engine is done you will just need an ES/RT bumper and your set to go.

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
'bout time you made a sig thread!

The car looks awesome man... Love the color!
lol...nah I like you color better!! I was holden out until I thought the car was ready....

bout time! This things a beaut! Love the work you've done on it!!!
Thanks Nate....just like I told ED.....it seems everyone ones car is pretty top....I just what to make sure mine was slowly getting there.

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
The car is looking real good, nice exhaust work and leather seats. Love the color too.

Looking good. After the engine is done you will just need an ES/RT bumper and your set to go.
DAMN....you read my mind....yep its on the list.
I thought the same thing, keep the mods coming.

Late!

·
Registered
19,540 Posts
RJ, go about a half inch deeper on your cutout for the exhaust. Dremel FTW!

I'm also looking at your car thinking "hmmm, so that is what my car would look like if I bought the "quickstruts" and returned the car to stock ride height".

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Looks really good, like the 20's, surprisingly lol. Now pull that cluster out and black-out the barcode! Or swap the dash for an M one :biggrin:

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks really good, like the 20's, surprisingly lol. Now pull that cluster out and black-out the barcode! Or swap the dash for an M one :biggrin:
haaahaaa.....you caught that....yep your right that bar code is going one way or another....hmmm...300m dash swap...I've been thinking about that.......

1 - 20 of 77 Posts