DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trepidhelp Ripped Me Off

Well, spoke with Paypal again today, and good ol' TrepidHelp only has $105 in his account. So, the BS story he is giving about PayPal not giving up the funds is a load is crap!!!

TrepidHelp(Frank), at this point, all I can say is that your a little G-Dog, dirtbag ****! Thanks for ripping off $245 from a guy who is trying to support his wife and 9 month old son. Like I said before, its not everyday I can treat myself. So I decide to do something nice for my car, and I get ripped off by a dirtbag SOB like yourself. Thanks Frank. I hope your fellin' good.

Frank, one thing to note, it will come back and get you one way or another. I believe in karma, and your loaded with bad karma.

About PayPal, they are a national(maybe international) business. I just can't believe the fact that they would take my money for no reason. I don't want to hear that F'in story.

Randy and all DI.Net moderators, I vote to ban this little crook. He does not deserve to belong to such a great organization such as DI.Net. He is a crook and if you look, he is also ripping off another member of ours.

Frank, I'm no gangster, I'm not going to hunt you down, but just think of what your doing. If your a man, than man up and give me my damn money.

For all DI.Net members, here is a pic of Frank and one of his cars. It has a tag numbers, so if we have any friendly smokies out there, run it and bust 'em. I found them on his Yahoo photo album:

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
This probably would have been better if you e-mailed a moderator or Randy directly.

My advice would be to collect as much information and records that you can and present them to the authorities in your state and his. It should be easy enough to prove that he promised a product and failed to deliver after you paid for it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to make a long story short, sent TrepidHelp $350 via Paypal. After a month of nothing, he told me that PayPal was holding his funds. I told him no deal, so he agreed to no deal; said he contacted PayPal. Talked to PayPal today, he received the funds and they recovered what was left for me, which was $105.

So, no rims for me and he made out with $245. PayPal is "investigating". Whatever that is worth. I trusted someone, too much obviously, and got burned. I just won't be buying anything unsecured like that again. Even though I thought PayPal offered me security.......it sucks, I'm not loaded with money to burn. I just wish there was something I could do.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm sorry man. I know you feel frustrated, just hopefully everything works out eventually.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
note to randy & moderators:

I have changed the title of my post to reflect a more appropriate subject

TrepidHelp Ripped Me Off

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Dudes a wigger......... take pride in knowing your not driving a BUCKET!!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, his picture should of set off some red flags. but, I try not to judge by appearance since I do know some g-dog lookin' guys that are ok dudes.

·
Registered
564 Posts
like I said elsewhere you never know who you are messing with... who they know and what they can do.....not a good life choice

·
Registered
637 Posts
Well to be quite honest, I would simply have his IP located right back to his mother's house. Or whoever else he is living off of. I haven't the slightest clue as to why this kid is throwing something up, as if someone from Baltimore would actually know what it means. Either way, I know first hand how easy kids like that get caught.

Titleist,
Sorry it had to happen to you, but don't count yourself out yet man.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
ok im not taking sides on this one cause i frankly dont give 2 shits. but there must be some logical explanation. and dont tell me its that hes trying to rip you off. whats his side of the story at this point??

·
Registered
564 Posts
actually mav tks for caring..but actually ai have all the written proof and considered posting all the pm's here

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well Mav, when you've received no response to emails and PM's.....plus it been almost 2 months for me. He told me PayPal wasn't giving up his money. I talk to PayPal, they tell me he's received the money and there is only $105 in his account. So, he DID receive my money and HAS already spent some.

OR, he owed some chump from a previous PayPal scam of his, and when my money hit his account, it went to pay off that debt. Maybe thats why his account was on hold.

Bottom line, the kid has offered no response and seems to have abandoned the issue.

·
Registered
564 Posts
TrepidHelp

Re: dash kit
hEY bRO. YES SIR I HAVE RECEIved the payment. sorry that its taking little longer then expected to ship out. my car has been in shop for week or so. The wood is in trunk of car. i will get it out to u this comming week my friend. rest assure you are in good hands. Your friend Frank.,

07-05-2003 20:48
there is the proof this is a cpied and pasted pm...that hreceived payment

·
Registered
564 Posts
TrepidHelp

Re: dash kit
yea dude i sent it out. sorry it was a little late. hope u enjoy it. u should have it anyday now.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

94EGLTSI wrote on 07-17-2003 00:39:
Hey I have not heard form you have you sent it out and do you have a tracking number?
-Scott

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TrepidHelp wrote on 07-08-2003 22:55:
Holly molly damn of the gods. Bro i am so sorry i have not been active on site for a little while. sooooooOOOOO much stress in my little world right now! i can assure you that i will ship the wood out on Wensday Bro. Sorry again for the delay. u are in good hands hence the delay. Thanx

there is more proof my last contact with him

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
boy, those sound like the very same responses I received via email at my home. And, OH YES, I have saved each and every email. I kept getting that "your in good hands, BRO" ****...

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maverick9110E said:
ok im not taking sides on this one cause i frankly dont give 2 shits. but there must be some logical explanation. and dont tell me its that hes trying to rip you off. whats his side of the story at this point??
Thanks Mav. BTW, have you seen TrepidHelp even attempt to defend himself yet? Just try getting ripped off by some punk and tell me how you feel. Not to be dick, but believe, I am valid. I am a professional, have a wife and kid, came from a strong family background. Its just hard for a person of my caliber to put up with **** like this. Like said before, the money IS one thing, but getting ripped off hurts the most......

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
TrepidHelp wrote on 07-08-2003 22:55:
. u are in good hands hence the delay. Thanx

[/B][/QUOTE]

WTF does he mean by this???if you guys were in good hands you would have your **** quick WITHOUT a delay

1 - 20 of 63 Posts