DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, finally (after a day) I took a few pics of the LHS to get me started. It still needs to be washed and there's a broken speaker, but over all, it's pretty much there.

Here's a few pics taken just a little while ago. Hope you enjoy:

(the little black dot to the left of the emblem isn't actually there. The camera is doing that for some reason)

And just for the memories, here's the Intrepid when I brought it home in July of '04.

:)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A few more pics from tonight:

Like the fog lights.

Sleek.

Nice rear.

Steering wheel and dash.

Passenger side w/trim.

Beautiful back seat. Cool feature with the passage through to the trunk.

Trac On, Trac Off.

Gigantic trunk with the radio that used to be in the Trep.

What do I want to do with it? Well, I have to get tints on this car. I would like to get the Evic but if I don't, it's not a big deal. Also, the K&N FIPK II or whatever it's called is definitely an option. But for right now, I need it go to my mechanic to have him check it from A-Z and give it a nice tune-up. It does run beautifully as it is and I'm drawing a lot of looks I never used to get with the Intrepid. Of course the Trep was standard in almost every way - but the LHS gets noticed. I saw a nice looking white one with the chrome wheels this afternoon.

Hopefully it will last a long time and be a good car for us and I'm confident it will. I love it and I can't stop admiring it when I'm either inside or outside the car.

Thanks for the comments. :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Intrep_ED said:
Nice ride! How much did they give you for your Trep in trade?
Thanks! :) We got $1500. It wasn't much, but a trade is never the same as street value (which would maybe be $2500) plus I know the car's engine is starting to fail. I couldn't really insist on more. They were asking for $7000 for the LHS. So we negotiated them down to $6500, everything included - tax, plates, etc. $6500 - the $1500 = $5000 cash. :)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Nice color indeed ;) Always loved the LHS/02+ Concorde. Nice ride!

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
His is a 2000, they were only in half the model year of the '01's. That's a pretty clean LHS you got there. I think it's friggin ghey that they make the 300M have fold-down seats, but put the same exact seats basically in an LHS but there's only a pass-through.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the nice comments.

Things need to be done to car:

Get washed, pass inspection, fix broken speaker, fix driver's side door (the door lock/unlock only works with the key - not with the remote or inside locking mechanism), get tints. Then after that maybe the K&N intake (or Joe's) and Evic. We'll see.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts