DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Wow, that looks nice, i would have to say, its the first Blue-Blue trep i have seen. Looks nice.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I was hoping to see that bright blue of the rear end shot in your sig.

·
Registered
296 Posts
The paint job looks awesome! I love the colour and the finish is excellent. I noticed some overspray got onto your gas tank. You should clean that off or spay it with some matt black paint!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
not too shabby. Its funny how different HOK colors turn out in day light compared to flourescent light.

·
Registered
467 Posts
it looks nice, but also so subtle you could pass it off as a stock color. very, very clean

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha yea..i got it back today..there are a few mistake that i am going to fix myself....but i ended up having to push them for this deadline...cuz i leave on spring break tommorow and am having the 2.7 replaced while i am gone

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
04IntrepidSXT said:
I was hoping to see that bright blue of the rear end shot in your sig.
That's what i thought. I was hoping to see how it looked. In the next few months. I am getting my ES repainted. Either Bright Blue like the 98 Neon' s and Rams where. Or maybe B-5 blue like the late 60's mopar muscle cars where. Nice paint job Trepsrule!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hate Me Now said:
awesome paint man, when are you going to get some wheels to go with that sick paint?
if you look in my old sig, i have a pic of my chrome 18's that are going to be back on the car soon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts