DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have this type of interior? My seats are light gray with some pattern in them and my dash has tan (or beige) on top and a lighter tan on the bottom. Add the black trim and I have three (or four) colors in my interior. Anyone else have this color combo?

:p

(You may be able to see it better on the passenger door)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's one of the back seat. You may be able to see the color differences in the door panel.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
i think it look pretty kewl. hey vipr - what radio trim pannel do you got? the 2 kind ai have bought suck and don't sit right the trim pannel pops off at the top, so who made the one you got?

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gr8crash said:
i think it look pretty kewl. hey vipr - what radio trim pannel do you got? the 2 kind ai have bought suck and don't sit right the trim pannel pops off at the top, so who made the one you got?
I think I bought it at Best Buy. I don't know the manufacturer. I usually get my installation harness and kits there.

So, does anyone know if this is a rare interior combo. So far, there are only two confirmed members with it.

·
Banned
439 Posts
it does seem rather odd you have grey/black mix seats with a beige interior...I have the beige dash but the seats are the same color...my dad has the seats you have in his 97 intrepid but the dash is grey. Maybe it has something to do with the exterior color and each color has a set interior? check around and see if anyone else with purple has the same setup

·
Registered
562 Posts
it almost looks like some one did some mix and match junk yard shopping. However it does look cool.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
gr8crash said:
the 2 kind ai have bought suck and don't sit right the trim pannel pops off at the top,
Mine does the same thing. It annoys the hell out of me.

BTW- Nice dolphin air freshener Viprman. :p

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't put pedals on my car. That is Gary's pic.

My car is actually Burgundy and not Purple (or Amethyst).

·
Registered
183 Posts
viprman said:
Does anyone else have this type of interior? My seats are light gray with some pattern in them and my dash has tan (or beige) on top and a lighter tan on the bottom. Add the black trim and I have three (or four) colors in my interior. Anyone else have this color combo?

I have the exact same colors down to the seat patterns. I was starting to think I was the only one. Sorry no pictures but it is exactly the same... white exterior-

·
Banned
439 Posts
i got those pedals at pepboys for $19.99...pretty easy job, just take off the rubber brake pedal cover and screw on the new one...the original gas pedal isn't removable so I just screwed it on over top and you cant even tell the original one is there

·
Banned
439 Posts
unless thats just a flaw on the camera's part, I dont think viprman and I have the same color scheme as you. That looks a little darker than mine and I am pretty sure that is the exact same setup as in my dad's 97

1 - 17 of 17 Posts