DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do anyone happen to know what a "trim tool" is? i am trying to pull off the door trim panel on the driver's door, but the back seems to be stuck, and in the manual, it says that i need to use a trim tool to remove it. Is there anything else i can use? how does the latch work? can i just pull it off?

-Julian

·
Registered
527 Posts
If you have all the screws out the all you really have to do is grab the bottom edge and give it a quick jerk to pop them free. I do it all the time and never needed a trim tool. There should be 4 fasteners I believe and like 10 screws to remove. By the way a trim tool is a 2 fingered flat fork that slides around the fasteners and then you pry out and pop the things free.:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, that's what YBNormyl said too. i shall give it a shot tomorrow. i can't wait to get the turn-signal mirrors in.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
done all of that. i have a little scanned document courtesy of someone from this site. unfortunately i don't remember who. :(

but it's very useful. i'm just hoping the concorde comes with the turn signal wires already built into the mirror connector which will save me the trouble of running wires through the door, as DJPill said that was a pain to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts