DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took an almost last minute trip to TFC's today to meet up with Ross, Shawn and Tom. Also met up with Adi later on. I picked up a set of door panels, new cluster and a few kick panels. I picked up some fogs and a rim(sorry Adi :ph34r:) from Shawn. It was a very nice trip overall, left at 7:30am got home at about 8:30pm. Put probably close to 1000km on the car, now its due for an Oil change soon :banghead:. My friend and I stoped at Bass Pro Shops after the meet since he had never been, was like a kid in a candy store lmao. Anyways over all it was a good day, resolved a few issues, brought a few new ones up and now I have some more work to do. But on the plus side I'm one step closer the having a Special interior.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Ross seems to be doing pretty well, he's getting a b-day present for himself tomorrow so I bet he's going to back to his old self soon.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A new special, worst part is it came right out of my back yard! If I would of found it I would of jumped on it probably.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
My pics:

So today, Paintballdude05 and I met up at TFC's... on his birthday. I only had to pick up a very small item which is not significant by any means, and he had to buy something nice for his car.

The fun started as we were about to leave, after PaintballDude leaves his buddy in the car with the engine off and heater on for about 15-20 minutes. He goes to start his pristine SXT and all you hear is "click click click"....

So TFC busts out the jumper cables...

I'm just chilling there watching the fun...

Leaving the Holy Grail of the LH world...

Back at school between a new M3 and a Crossfire. Jesus, people have too much money.

Average MPG: 25.9 on winter tires, averaging 120-135 km/h the whole way... highway.

I'd have gotten better but I was having some fun on the highway. Also, iPhone Camera sucks BALLS!!!!

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
A new special, worst part is it came right out of my back yard! If I would of found it I would of jumped on it probably.
:eek: sweet... he deserves it.. cant wait to see waht he does with it

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Close to the top of the mod list is a new battery or booster pack lol.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did Ross say when he'd be back on the boards? He's got a 3.5 intake that I'd like to take off his hands.
I think he will slowly start coming back, he looks at his emails though and if you need something. BTW PMs are not the best way to get a hold of him.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So here's my new rim, sitting in as a spare for now. Got it for an awsome price, :fawkoff: Shawn :fawkoff:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts