DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curt, I expect you to chime in on this one...

Here's the list of trophies I'm considering for this year's event. Take a look at it and let me know what you think and if there's anything you'd like to add.

Best 1st Gen Modified
Best 1st Gen Stock
Best 2nd Gen Modified
Best 2nd Gen Stock
Long Haul Award
The "I.C.E." Award
Most Unique Modification
Best Non-LH
Best Engine
Best Interior
Best of Show
Best Factory Upgrades
The "New Guy" Award
The "Clean Freak" Award

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
The "I.C.E" award? Hmmm.......what's that?

Well of these proposed trophies theres only 3 I see myself having a legitimate shot at winning. Best 2nd gen stock, "New Guy Award", and Most Unique Mod (I've never seen anyone else with the same tailight bulbs as mine).....but the New Guy is probably my best shot. Oh well, I'm not coming to win trophies, just to have a good time, and meet some good folks!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
yea ill take care of it! is this the list were goin on then? seems like its good to me, they're the same categories as last year right? i cant think of why we would need more. except the one give to a random car at the show...

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Lol is non-LH gonna be between Curt and I again? Or will there be other contenders?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
How about some awards for highest and lowest miles/kms? :p

I don't know if I'll be attending or not, but time will tell. That and I still need to hunt down a new door and badge.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
padredestino said:
Lol is non-LH gonna be between Curt and I again? Or will there be other contenders?
Well, I'll probably have my jeep there for what that's worth.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
Well, I'll probably have my jeep there for what that's worth.
Jeeeeze, I should bring my Civic ;)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I guess we might have a three-way if 01redMS manages to get his roller skate over here. Damnit, I'm the only one with a real motor again. :laughing:

kcarlos2000 said:
Yeah most people no better than to bring a knife to a gunfight.......

J/K
Was that a crack? Seriously, I'm too tired to know wth you're talking about haha.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Should I be worried...

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
And just remember, to be eligible to obtain a DI.net trophy you need to have been a member for at least three months in advance to Carlisle.

I'm sure I wasn't the only member a little ticked to see someone just show up the day of Carlisle and take home one of our top trophys, only because he had a "good looking intrepid"

--Gorm

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Gorm said:
And just remember, to be eligible to obtain a DI.net trophy you need to have been a member for at least three months in advance to Carlisle.

I'm sure I wasn't the only member a little ticked to see someone just show up the day of Carlisle and take home one of our top trophys, only because he had a "good looking intrepid"

--Gorm
Well by the time Carlisle rolls around my year anniversary of being here would have just passed......and i plan on sticking around even if (or maybe I should say when) I don't receive any trophies. :D

1 - 20 of 95 Posts