DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm gorm

Okay, its unimous!! :D

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
If you want the trophies done next year. I'll gladly take take that responsibility, as long as I'm coming next year, right now I'm planning on it.

I think we need someone a little closer that perhaps could walk into the place of their business and figure out whats going on.

--Gorm

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Has anybody done anything on this?

Maybe we could just create our own award for the trophy we got. I think I'll tell people I got it for best Rear wheel drive conversion. :D

--Gorm

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Call or PM Curt... posting in here every couple weeks isn't going to make trophy plaques fall out of the sky!

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Seems like I'm the only one who cares about this. Does anyone else feel the need to correct the error or not?

--Gorm

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
I care but I am not demanding that I recieve a new escutcheon. I will probably just get a new one made myself.
Gorm said:
Seems like I'm the only one who cares about this. Does anyone else feel the need to correct the error or not?

--Gorm

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Gorm said:

--Gorm
Having a trophy for "class" is something I NEVER should've gotten. You guys are too kind.

Anyways, I say next year the trophy master should stay away from the place Curt went. Maybe go with some sort of plaques like the 300M club goes with? Maybe even from the same place they have them done at?

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Avenger said:
Having a trophy for "class" is something I NEVER should've gotten. You guys are too kind.

Anyways, I say next year the trophy master should stay away from the place Curt went. Maybe go with some sort of plaques like the 300M club goes with? Maybe even from the same place they have them done at?
Our cost/trophy = $8
300M Clubs cost/trophy = $30

The fact that their club has paid memberships with dedicated members is what allows them to afford so many nice things. It's just not going to happen for us...

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I'll informally volunteer to do the trophies for next years Carlisle. Pat, when you guys all get together to begin the detail planning for next year, just give me a ring.

I would love to see some DI.net Plaques with our logo. However, that might send the registration price quite high for people wanting to go for our clubs trophies.

--Gorm

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Gaze said:
Our cost/trophy = $8
300M Clubs cost/trophy = $30

The fact that their club has paid memberships with dedicated members is what allows them to afford so many nice things. It's just not going to happen for us...
Those plaques are dam sexy :) I like mine.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts