DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a net for my trunk so my crap doesn't slide around everywhere. Will any net work and how do I put them in? Thanks

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a net for my trunk so my crap doesn't slide around everywhere. Will any net work and how do I put them in? Thanks
There is a factory net that is made for the car, it hooks to for plastic hooks that are part of the black plastic nuts that hold the trunk carpet in. I may have a spare, I'll look for you. The holding hooks are in the widest part of the trunk, about 8 inches back from the opening of the trunk.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I have one in the Vision and never use it. I also have an extra or two, if you want it its yours for the postage. Like CD says the hooks are there, take a look, if you don't have them I may have those as well.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
I have one in the Vision and never use it. I also have an extra or two, if you want it its yours for the postage. Like CD says the hooks are there, take a look, if you don't have them I may have those as well.
I'm betting Ken's are nicer nets, take his offer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Id go to dodge and get an original one. They have two hooks on the bottom and two holes on the top that connect the net to the trunk. I still have my original one and love it! Specially since I have speakers in the trunk that shouldn't have anything touching them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts