DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is indeed a funny funny funny kill. i was on the way to get a roll of film developed. dumbass me shot up the roll and failed to realize i could meet a ricer that was worthy of a picture on the way. i was nearing my turnoff and out of nowhere came - get this - a Type R PATHFINDER!!!! Oh my god, i was laughing so hard at that pathfinder on dubs with a fart tip i could have died from hyperventilation! what a piece! needless to say when he tried to pop in front of me it didn't work. geez, what a piece! thought i would just have to post that. have a nice day. :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
hahaha Type R Pathfinder? Don't think those are real... hahaha

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
maybe the pathfinder thought like the other rice boys

Coffee can exhaust=20 HP
Type "r" emblem=35 HP

All he needs now is the "patented" picnic table spoiler :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
Extremely funny. Wish I could have seen it in person. My imagination is pretty good though so I got a good laugh. Thanks 97.

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: redblurr ]

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Originally posted by pimped3point3:
maybe the pathfinder thought like the other rice boys

Coffee can exhaust=20 HP
Type "r" emblem=35 HP

All he needs now is the "patented" picnic table spoiler :D
lol your right on with that Type "r" emblem = 35 HP..... B/C people down south with put that emblem on a train if they had one...... I've seen them on plain stock cars. When I say stock, I mean STOCK. I saw this Honda accord, it looked like it was a 2000 but this one car was so plain that it didn't even have an A/C nor power windows...... but this geek had the nerve to glue a type "r" emblem on it.......

:D :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
HAHA-that's rich, I was in Pep boys looking at wiper blades and wandered down the rice boy aisle and they sell those badges for like 10.00. The best type "R" thing I ever saw was a vanity license plate issued by the State of VA on a Honda Accord in front of me.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I wonder if someone put one on their 'trep if anyone would get the joke? :confused:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Well the rice deeks think putting stickers and junk on a car, it'll make it faster or handle better. I actually put R/T badges on my Intrepid, but with two significant differences...... It's got the balls to back it up. (at least to 115mph :( ) And I can drive. (SCCA solo racer, Winner of toyo import nat's run-off (not bragging) ) I love these foolish dis-illusioned children.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ghost...i'm curious...what have you done to that beast?

·
Registered
56 Posts
What a laugh!! We have a bunch like that in Ottawa too.... they sink 1000's of dollars in decals, rims, tires, and suspension so tight you can only drive to your chiropractor, and seats so low they can hardly see over the damn dash >> into a POS.... then they be revin' their 4-banger at the light, hangin' one hand over the top of the wheel and give you that "nod".... Light turns green,

THEN WE WALK ALL OVER THEM!!!! Hahahaha!!!
Must be terribly embarassing.... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts