DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well myself, dave and donald,
(chewievette & 98intrepidtan) had a little meet up today and had a good time.
were hoping to get another little mini meet going soon with more participants.

i needed a new radiator and thank god for dave because once i got into it, i realized i couldnt of done it by myself, dave did most of the work tho, i just tried to help & watched & learned !!

pics:

oh, and 98intrepidtan gotta new car, i dont mean to ruin your surprise donald :poopoo:, but i gotta upload the pics before i forget

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
Nice! Great set of cars there. Glad to see a start to many good southeast meets this year. Looks like a nice interceptor too, no worries, I wont tell. (post more pics!!) :secret:

So is Dave officially a Georgia member now, or just visiting again?

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! Great set of cars there. Glad to see a start to many good southeast meets this year. Looks like a nice interceptor too, no worries, I wont tell. (post more pics!!) :secret:

So is Dave officially a Georgia member now, or just visiting again?
he's a Tennessee member, but you'd have to check with him to be 100% certain.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
oh, and 98intrepidtan gotta new car, i dont mean to ruin your surprise donald :poopoo:, but i gotta upload the pics before i forget
No worries. If I didn't want anyone to know, I would have kept Five-Sixty-One at home. For the record, it will be Her daily driver. However, I do get to drive it. Mechanic's privilege, don't 'cha know!. :driving:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I took about 50 pics today so I wont post them all here. There were some awesome cars at the cruise in that you can see through the link. I'll spare you some of the duplicate pics and just post the ones that caught my eye. However if you want to see all of them, just click here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/chewievette/Cars/MiniMeet0510/?start=0

Pre-meet when we attempted to get the cars washed (didnt happen:takethat:)

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took about 50 pics today so I wont post them all here. There were some awesome cars at the cruise in that you can see through the link. I'll spare you some of the duplicate pics and just post the ones that caught my eye. However if you want to see all of them, just click here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/chewievette/Cars/MiniMeet0510/?start=0

Pre-meet when we attempted to get the cars washed (didnt happen:takethat:)

yup, totally my fault, i had a coupon for a car wash ( 50% off) and lost it. :poopoo::whistle:

that durango's paint job was pretty sweet !!!

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
cool ! did you get any pics before your camera died?
Yes. In fact the problem was that I'd taken pictures all day without charging the batteries. So when it came time to take some meet pictures, the batteries were out of juice...

I have some pictures from the High Museum Caravan and Concourse in the morning and from the Tucker Cruise-in to post. I'll get it done after I get my replacement transmission pulled.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts