DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
311,130 Posts
Speaking of EMINEM and Limp Bizkit, I went to a concert last October that kicked all ass!!

In this order:

XZIBIT
Papa Roach
EMINEM
Limp Bizkit

That show rocked!! I was in the front right under Fred during the first half of their set, but then during "Break Stuff" some asshole started spraying mace in the pit, and I had to go to the washroom and was my eyes out (that part sucked).

I also love Blink 182 live, they are hilarious.

I've seen Papa Roach and Blink 182 like 4 times.

· Registered
311,130 Posts
OK just updated my changer today (been a while), here's what's in there now:

1) Blink 182 - Enema of the State (I know it's pop-punk, but damn, it's still kick ass music)

2) Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket (Besides having a hilarious title, it's a kick as disc)

3) Limp Bizkit - Significant Other (I don't care if people say they sold out (most bands do when they sign a contract), they have some great songs)

4) Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish.... (A lot of people don't like this CD, but it's probably my favorite from them)

5) Staind - Dysfunction (A solid rock album. 'nuff said)

6) Staind - Break the Cycle (Better than their previous, one of the best CD's I've ever heard, go get it)

7) Disturbed - The Sickness (A local Chicago band...they kick ass!!)

8) Godsmack - Awake (Great album, I really like Godsmack, probably one of the only bands I want to see that I haven't yet)

9) Cold - 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage (this is another good rock album. Reguardless what you think of Fred Durst, he's found some other great bands: Cold, Staind, and the new one: Puddle of Mudd.)

10) Papa Roach - Infest (This is another of my favorites, just goes to show what happens when your parents screw you up.)

The last to are burned CD's with other tracks similar in style to the rest of the CD's in here.

As you might be able to tell, I love music (especially Rock), and that's why I buy so many CD's :D

[ August 04, 2001: Message edited by: Intrepid98 ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.