DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MULTIMEDIA...ITS WHATS IN NOW. I LOOKED AROUND A LIL AND DIDNT SEE ANYONE WITH THEM. I HAD MINE FOR 3 YEARS AND I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT, ESPEICALLY FOR KIDS. ALPINE MAKE THE BEST BY FAR. FOR THE TV, IT FITS IN PLACE OF THE FACTORY DECK. 1 DIN AND THE SAME FOR THE DVD PLAYER 1 DIN. IT FITS RIGHT UNDERNEATH IT WITH A LIL MOD. AND ITS REAL EASY TO HOOK UP A PS2 TO IT. IF YOU WANNA SEE PICS EMAIL ME AT [email protected] ANY QUESTIONS JUST POST THEM.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nice Setup

Give me about 2 more months, I'm planning on installing a 5" t.v. in the front w/ a PS2

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think a laptop would be a better choice. But thats just me. You can get a 14" screen, plus portability and would probably be cheaper.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LAPTOP?

a laptop? no way. its more convinent to start your car and a 6.5 inch screen slide on out. if your by yourself where are you gonna put it, on the seat? if you put the brakes it will slide off and its dangerous looking at a screen all the way to the right. then nobody in the back could see. when i go to Korea on the 16th of this month i am gonna pick some screens for the back headrests. So i can watch a action movie and my daughter can play PS2 with headphones on one screen and my wife can watch something else too. there is no need for anything to be portable. hey you pay for what you get.

·
Registered
468 Posts
hey cool setup how do u keep peeps from seein the ps2 id put it under the seat so no one steals it

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
that sig is a bit much, how about condensing it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts