1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
663 Posts
Those are classics man. Truely remarkable. Wish I had the cash , that R/t would be mine. With my divorce completing. It definitly help me get laid :fun_08:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Oh Man those are gorgeous. I especially like the Charger just because the owner did some kinda stupid stuff nder the hood of the impala. I am personally a fan of the 63 and 64 impalas (more of the lowrider look) but that one is scrumptious if I must say so myself.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I think I accidently hit the "report bad post button" when I meant to leave rep so if the administrater checks this out, ignore that I hit that button.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vertigo_AK47 said:
I think I accidently hit the "report bad post button" when I meant to leave rep so if the administrater checks this out, ignore that I hit that button.
I've killed for less :brutal_36

·
Registered
235 Posts
my mechanic friend has two chargers just like that. one he paid 1200.00 for and another a customer that he always works with gave to him
(all original big block)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Oh...I thought it said two beautiful breasts, but yea those are sweet cars I wish I had to money to buy that Charger and then buy a new Charger.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I had a 65 impala SS in high school. 396/PG trans. I thought I was pretty cool. than a few yrs later I got a 67 sport fury that had a 383 which was the little big block. my brother had a 65 valiant with a 383 and swapped out the motor for a 440. mostly drag car but did a lot of street cruizin. he has a 64 dodge midsize now with a 426 wedge he is trying to sell. nice clean car. and he has a 383 and 440 sitting in the shop waiting for new homes.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Once I get back into a good pay rate. I will have to choose to either buy another Intrepid and make it a toy, or buy some older muscle.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
In High school a good friend of mine had his Dad die and his Mom bought a new '69 Caprice with the insurance.She let her son pick out the engine-- he
got a 427/hurst 4-speed, and she chose a black over gold color.
You could watch the gas gauge go down while you drove up and down Main Street!!
He got squirrelly and put rocker-panel racing stripes on it with "427". Guys would pull up and say,"That's no 427!"
hehehe...Smoke'm!!!

·
Registered
851 Posts
nice charger r/t. i would have swapped the brakes out to. but i would imagine that lowers the value to someone looking for all oringal. but as the buyer states, this is not a matching numbers vehicle. i would have some serious fun in that car. might as well get a jail cell ready for me as im sure i have to run some roadblocks getting chased around by the fuz.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Drooool!!!
Check out this link. Some really cool pics!! Not advertising, just ran across it doing a search.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts