DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today at a light, a black Sunfire on my left and another black one behind me. The one on the left was less equipped than the one on my ass. The light turns green and I hit the gas trying to not spin the wheels. I managed to get up to 50 really quick with no wheel spin. The Sunfire on my left gave up after I was up a couple of car lengths. The one behind me couldn't catch up either. When I hit 50 I stopped accelerating and maintained that speed. The Sunfire that was behind me caught up a couple seconds later and went around me in the left lane doing the standard "fly-by." He wanted to go again at the next light but my policy is if I beat you once then you are done. I can't afford to waste my gas routinely spanking you. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
viprman, good kill, but umm, maybe he wasnt racing the first time, I always try to go again even if I destroyed someone or someone destroyed me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah, I will second that, you should always go a second time, even if you do beat him the first time, gives them another shot, and then you just spank them again, so they know who's boss then!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts