DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Intrepid99:
Do those add another 15 HP? Cuz if they do, I might get them ;)
I could paint them yellow and get the extra HP..for now I think the black only adds about 5hp...

not bad little pieces, got 4 of them for $7, no drilling required just lift weatherstripping and slip in place

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
looks like the mod of a family man :) :)

those are pretty cool joe.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Why can't Mopar focus more on REAL car parts and mods... and not "grocery hooks". LOL

Give me a break. I actually saw these on the Dodge website. Cool idea... but they should be focusing on other things.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DjPiLL said:
Why can't Mopar focus more on REAL car parts and mods... and not "grocery hooks". LOL

Give me a break. I actually saw these on the Dodge website. Cool idea... but they should be focusing on other things.
agreed, but I'll take the little items that make my everyday life more enjoyable too

I love performance mods, but since the majority of my time is spent in normal highway driving I also like cell phone holders, drink holders that actually hold my coffee mug and not having to pick crap up in my trunk due to fallen bags...

·
Registered
187 Posts
You still did not add your new mod to your list. :wink:

Plus, what is the link to your source?:confused:

sURFN

·
Registered
140 Posts
Oh Joe, you beat me to them... that's been a plan of mine ever since I saw them the first month I had DeepRed. Certainly makes life easier, KI'm going to have to get on the ball now and get them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts