DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Chrysler Plymouth Voyager since 1992. In 2003 I had to take it to a registered Chrysler dealer because of transmission problems. Since then they have done various other work on the vehicle. The money I have spent with them probably comes to more than £4000. My vehicle is now undrivable and confined to my garage. I am very angry that a so-called Chrysler dealer have no idea how to fix one of their cars properly. Please read my story by clicking the link below.

how Carrs of Exeter wrecked my car

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Do you want a shake with your french cries?

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I don't live in England nor do I plan on going there anytime soon, but after this I definitely wouldn't bring my car to that dealership. It's terrible that they would treat somebody like that. Hopefully the word gets out and they go out of business.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
micholob said:
Do you want a shake with your french cries?
Well, all I can say to that comment is I hope your Chrysler engineers are better than the ones over here because from my experience, they couldn't fix a broken wheelbarrow, let alone a car.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I feel bad for you, not like you can just go get any other vehicle, being handicapped and all. But **** its a 92! I have a 92 ford explorer, and man oh man ive fixed lots and lots of things, i have a 91 honda accord, same thing, cars are mechanical. **** goes wrong!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Biggs01ES said:
I feel bad for you, not like you can just go get any other vehicle, being handicapped and all. But **** its a 92! I have a 92 ford explorer, and man oh man ive fixed lots and lots of things, i have a 91 honda accord, same thing, cars are mechanical. **** goes wrong!
Very true, but when you take your car to a garage, you trust them to do the job properly, not take thousands of pounds off you and totally ruin your car. How would you feel if you paid $5,000 for automatic transmission that lasted less than three years? Anyway, maybe it was a mistake coming on a dodge forum complaining about the Chrysler garage. If I come on here complaining about a Toyota I bet people wouldn't be saying to delete this post.

·
Registered
575 Posts
obviously everybody here are dodge/chrysler lovers/owners. If you have question, there will be answers, this is a good place to get help, not a good place to complain and say youll never buy another. they're sayin delete it cause there is no point to what you have to say other then you were ripped off. that sucks, sorry to hear that, now move on. No we talk **** about toyotas too :sneaky2:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
well dude, i understand your pain
i understand you got screwed
i feel badly for you
but frankly theres nothing we can do for you other than say "hey, that sucks"

i dont think that anyone on here is saying delete because it is about a chrysler dealer

i think that really we can all just continuously say, "hey, too bad for you", but really none of us will ever have to deal with this place because we do not live in England, the Intrepid was not even manufactured in England

·
Registered
566 Posts
Along the same theme as this thread the 'my chrysler sucks' guy who complained about his chrysler 300m and all the problems with it, search the internet if you have never seen it, it turns out that 95% of his problems were a result of the Dealer(s) he kept going to. I think it was actually one or possibly 2 but all the real problems he had was with the service, after the first ****up/bad experience why would he keep going back to them?

What can I say that hasn't been said already this dealer screwed you over and didn't care until they 'had' to with pressure from the media.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Naturally chrysler parts will cost more if you live in england. If you live in the States, parts for a car manufactured elsewhere will be more costly than for a car manufactured here in the States. Shipping costs and import taxes must be paid by somebody. As for Chrysler vehicles, your problem is not with the manufacturer , there is not a manufacturer in the world that produces 100% fault free vehicles. Your problem is the dealer you chose, and part of your problem is you, for continuing to go to that dealer after receiving crappy service in the past at the same dealer.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
So you come onto a web-forum for LH cars (Intrepid, 300M ect..) and complain about the poor service for your 92 Voyager? The problem lies with the dealership that you took it too, it doesn't even mention that you had contacted DCX on the issue either.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Some dealerships are good, others are crap. Obviously the dealer you took it to was one of the latter.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts