DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I will be away for a week or so. My wife's father just passed away so I will be headed to Shreveport, Louisana on Thursday morning and will prob be gone for a week or so.

Pat I am still going to make it to Carlisle but will not have much communication on the board for the next week or so.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks CDN R/T and Loud98ES.

It is going to be a rough couple of weeks. IT was already a tight schedule with closing on my house the week before Carlisle and now I have to take the family down to Louisana and attend a funeral on top of everything.

willjones4 if you read this PM me your contact info as I may need some assistance from someone local to the area.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks K-Nash and Bus.

Trying to research all the Louisana laws now as we are going to have to sell his house, his business and cars. I know my wife is going to have to be down there awhile to get all the stuff done. My mother-in-law (divorced) is going to have to fly in from California. Just not a good situation.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
hey keith I am sorry man, my sincere condolences as well.
I hope everything works out ok with selling his property...

Just think... carlisle will be a nice break from everything!
Cant wait to see you there!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
My condolences to you and your family Keith!

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Sorry to hear Keith, my condolences to you and your family. It may be best to assist the Mother in law back to Cali. I'm sure she would appreciate that :) j/k Take it easy and if there's anything I can do, please feel free to PM me-k.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts