1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
for 1800 dollars YOU CAN!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Those things are big at car shows, i've seen a few in person, done correctly it looks sick. I also read in a mag i think it was either HCI or Superstreet that those are really easy to install

·
Registered
709 Posts
looks like fun to install, it's the adjustments that become a ***** but hey if I had two intrepids I could do all the mods I want and still keep one cop caresk

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Lambo doors look good, but it looks like crap on most ricers.

Why not go all the way with the deluxe kit? It's bargain priced!

Deluxe Lambo Kit# LAMBO-DUN
Reg.: $3499.99
Sale: $2395.99

Deluxe Kit "Ready to Go" Package
Reg.: $3752.79
Sale: $2566.79

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
The presence brought these to my attention about a month ago. I think that this wouild be an awesome mod. I think they are a little cheaper if you go straight through autoloc though. Autoloc also has 20 foot long flame thrower exhaust kits too:)

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
Explain to me how that's gonna look good on a 4 door? You gonna buy 2 kits so the backs tilt up too? I've seen a few of these on Civics and Neons around here. I'm guessing they followed those 3 easy steps perfectly because they looked like ass. I did see one set on a Prelude that actually looked good, but for what he claimed to have invested in it, I would hope it would look good...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
first, how are you going to make a civic not look like ass?
i dont think itd look bad on an intrepid, you wouldnt have to do all 4 doors, you could if you wanted to tho. Or you could make the front two tilt up and the back open suicide style.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I'd rather see the rear doors go suicide style.. but something would have to be done to the door so the inside front part of the suicide doesnt look all cheap etc.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
must ....scissor...front...suicide....back..........drooool.....

·
Registered
247 Posts
crash459 said:
...Autoloc also has 20 foot long flame thrower exhaust kits too:)
why buy a flame thrower kit? you could just drill a hole in your muffler, shove a spark plug in that hole, run the wires from it all the way to your battery and to a switch. flip the switch and lets the flames fly. a friend of mine did this on his integra and he gets flames of about 15 feet, it looks amazing and would be fun for tailgating :)

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
With a simple spark plug?

Yep, that CO2 sure does burn... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Check out how far up the doors on the Portofino actually open up. Some kits the doors open more like buterfly wings rather than scissors and some I've seen you have to duck to get in the car.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
heh...i have to duck to get in the car anyways so ...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts