DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting my daughter a Motorola Miami Ink RAZR for Xmas (it's the only phone that looked good to her teen eyes)

The phone is locked to T-mobile, I know there are a ton of services out there whow say they can unlock them. Has anyone had any success and can honestly recommend a vendor?

I am not the original owner and T-mobile says they will not unlock unless I was the purchaser and had completed a service contract with them

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
find anyone with T-mobile, have them contact cust support, by law they have to unlock the phone for them as long as they have been a customer for 90 days at least (and the phone isn't stolen or something like that)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
what they will do is they will take down all the info of the phone, and the information will be emailed to the subscriber (or whomever's email address is listed on the "form" that is filled out for the unlock code request.)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
cool phone i got the dragon one for myself last year...as for unlocking it i read that it can only be unlocked by test point meaning you have to open it up and touch a couple of things together.

dont do that, that will do nothing but create a nice pink paperweight

·
Woober Goobers!
50,129 Posts
LOL! The last post in this thread was in 2007. I think the OP has moved on from T-Mobile several times over by now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts