DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... Let me first start off with I am bloody pissed to all hell.
I registered for the show in March. No gigs booked for that weekend at the time... I told everyone about it, and posted on teh website I would not be available...
I just happened to check the band calendar today... and SOB... A gig has been booked for that weekend. I can't ask them to cancel the gig. So I have to figure out a possible schedule to be able to do BOTH that weekend... Luckily the gig is in West Chester (approx 40 min away). So I might be able to pull duble duty. (friday night the gig is until 1am, so if you see someone sleeping in the red vision, just leave a message. LoL...

I'll keep y'all posted.

Kenny

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry... Actually calculated it... It's over an hour and a half... We have practice tonight, so I'm going to see what is going on, and why the gig was booked... I want like hell to be there... And it is relatively close...
Can someone tell me what time we have to be there in the a.m. on Saturday morning? I want to make this work. I want to go... I need to sit and work things out, instead of just getting mad and saying I can't go to the show, or won't go to the gig, etc... So forget that I said I'm not coming... But I need to know what time we have to be at the fields to set up. :)

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Who cares if you don't make it to the field... just show up... we'll understand if your exhausted.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
hahahahahahaha, 90 minutes!!!!!! thats nothing!!!!
I drove 14+ hours from chicago to NJ, dropped my girlfriend off at home and went to work for a 12 hour day after the international meet.

If im not mistaken, cars can enter the show field up until around 2pm. So I wouldnt be the least bit worried if i were you about missing an hour or so of the show. Besides, the rest of us are up til 3am Friday night anyway and roll into the show half hung over! :p

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gaze... Well, if I leave the gig on time... I'll get there just as the party is ending! LoL... I think it will work out... I'll just be staying one night, instead of two... :) YaY!
On the downside... I'm down to almost 30 days to get ready for the show, instead of the almost 400 if I hadn't gone... LoL...

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
kenny, aaron can make it here in about 80 minutes, so, it really wouldnt be that far a drive, so i guess what i am saying is YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE SON!!!!!

;)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah... But I don't drive like Aaron... LoL... I'll be there, I'll be there...

btw... To the "Red Trep" club... Do you mind if a RED Eagle Vision TSi joins the party? ;-)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts