DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys, I just installed a 24" long THRUST Glasspk to go along with the flowmaster set-up on my car.

I really am happy with the results. It has a way smoother tone to the exhaust than before. It is not as throaty though, but it does sound a little deeper. Quiter, but still with a nive V-6 sound.

I will take some pics tonight and send them to someone to post for me

·
Registered
33 Posts
cool man i just got my intrepid not too long ago and was looking for something like that

·
Registered
25 Posts
Originally posted by babyalex27:
Hey you guys, I just installed a 24" long THRUST Glasspk to go along with the flowmaster set-up on my car.
Sweet, I've been thinking of doing this. How exactly is your Flowmaster exhaust setup (duals?) and is there a lot less interior resonance with the glasspack?

[ January 09, 2002: Message edited by: Wolverine01 ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Wolverine01:
is there a lot less interior resonance with the glasspack?

Ive ridden in other V6's with glasspacks and it is fairly quiet inside.

PS- If you want interior resonance ride in my car ;)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the glasspk ( 24" ) was welded right after the center cat, then the rest of the exhaust piping to the Flowmaster, then ofcorse the tip.

W/o the glasspk, it was really loud. I thought a little too much for the type of car that I have ( 96 D.I )

Sounds great right now. Not too loud, but just right. Smooth and deep tone. I highly recommend it.
Finally I will take the digital camera TODAY to take the pics!

·
Registered
562 Posts
W/o the glasspk, it was really loud. I thought a little too much for the type of car that I have ( 96 D.I )
[/B]
I have the same year car as you with just straight pipe, and I thinks it sounds good :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts