DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would get a good picture of my car since the front end upgrade. Just washed it up and took a quick picture from my phone. Once I get time I am going to fully detail it for winter and get a good camera and make a new sig thread.

Now to my questions. Are SMD LEDs brighter or less bright than regular LEDs. Also, are they brighter or less bright than neons. I want to get these...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10x30cm-Under-Car-Truck-SMD-LED-Light-Strip-Blue-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem23091b2020QQitemZ150476628000QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I was planning on redoing my underdash neons wit these because my neons are breaking, but that one has 10 of them so I am putting two under each side of the dash and one under the front, one under the side, and one under the back of each front seats. Do you guys think they will be bright enough or should I get the regular LED version of them for the same price?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10X24cm-Car-Truck-PVC-LED-Light-Strip-flexible-Blue-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem23091b17d1QQitemZ150476625873QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

My final question is, does anyone have a bluetooth capable head unit? Do you like it/find yourself using it? Brands and models? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
706 Posts
I would get the first ones.

i have a pioneer premier avic-f90bt use bt all the time

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the comments. I never realized until after this mod that I hate the front ends of the 1998 - 2001 Concordes lol So glad I did it.

I would get the first ones.

i have a pioneer premier avic-f90bt use bt all the time
I was leaning towards the first ones. They are longer and have more lights I believe and are slimmer. It is worth a shot for less than $20.... I was thinking about a Pioneer DEH-p6100BT and was all ready to go get one from online but I just don't have the money yet. I have a feeling I would use the bluetooth all the time too.

Updated sig will come eventually...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the compliments. Just went on eBay and bought 3 120cm SMD led light strips. That's almost 48 inches each. They each have 60 leds on them. I plan on putting one strip under the dash, stretched across both the drivers and passenger side and one strip under each front seat, wrapped from the hump in the floor, across the front, down the side, and around the back. They cost $1.00 each with $1.99 shipping each. Paid under $9.00. Will update once I get them in the mail!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts