DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its been a while since I have posted any pictures, so here they are. Its a 93 ES 3.3L with 101,940 miles

EDIT: I have decided to use a free site instead of hosting those images myself. Its too much of nuisance when trying to do other things on the net. Plus, I can put up more images and it means quicker downloads for everyone.

http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/93trep/

·
Registered
139 Posts
Great Rims

·
Banned
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, the paint is in incredible shape considering its age. The biggest cosmetic flaw is the dent by the dodge logo on the hood from the rock that hit me on the highway. Can't win 'em all

·
Registered
952 Posts
Did you put some tire shine on that bad-boy? The gold tipped rims are very nice looking. Did they come like that, or did you make it like that? And you replaced the pillars or did you re-paint them?

·
Banned
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thats "Meguiars Gold Class High Gloss Tire Gel" on my tires. The rims came like that, I'm sure you've seen the same ones in silver. The c-pillars were purchased from the dealer. They were gray when I bought the car, those were the first things I replaced. I've only put on about 20k miles since I bought it 2 years and 9 months ago.

EDIT: I just noticed we have the same birthday, but I'm 3 years older:p

·
Registered
952 Posts
Hehe, thats awesome! (about the birthday thing)

Those tires look phat as hell. And I have the rims in silver-on-silver. But the gold looks VERY sharp. My pillars are still black, but the paint is chipping on it. I'm thinking about just taking them off and repainting them. How much did you have to spend for both pillars???

·
Banned
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They were $56 each at the dealer:rolleyes: A bit expensive, but I think it was worth it. It changed the whole appearance of the car.

·
Registered
952 Posts
gary680 said:
They were $56 each at the dealer:rolleyes: A bit expensive, but I think it was worth it. It changed the whole appearance of the car.

$56 a peice.... ouch! Anyway, your car looks excellent!!!

I might just try to repaint the pillars before I replace them...

·
Registered
836 Posts
mmmm, shiiiiny! Looks cool. Love the color! Have to agree with Sdwndr on what he said too!:cool:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Very nice too bad about that one dent but it looks like u might be able to bash it out without too much trouble or bondo over it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts