DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
YEAH baby!

Mine needs a good wash and wax.

Anyone here used the Zaino Bros products on their cars? I hear lotsa good thangs about 'em...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I just did my car today, I used the Chrysler Paint Sealant. Its good stuff if you get the dealer to apply it before you buy the car they guarentee your paint for 2 years. I got my bottle for free since I work at a Chrysler dealership. the car is nice and shinny, I also did thge rims with mothers aluminum wheel polish, that stuff kicks ass.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
piece of advice I learned from Randy, dont use the armor all wipes, they leave residue and a damn glare too

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
The armorall wipes aren't bad, but after using them a few times I noticed they leave behind lint. So I retract my post a long time ago where I said I liked them.

Looks good Randy. Black is one of the nicest colors when it's clean.

·
Registered
617 Posts
hey randy what do you do for scratches and how is that color for scratches. mine as you know is green and it seems like im getting new scratches everytime i look at the damn thing. next trep i buy will be silver or white because of this problem.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
luckily i have only had a few minor scratches that i found. i tried meguiars Scratch-x a few months ago, but that really didn't do anything.

before i washed and waxed the other day, i used some 3M rubbing compound on a scratch that i found, and it worked pretty good. i would recommend trying that.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I use Zaino products. You get a killer shine from it. I highly recommend the gloss enhancer spray. For $7 a bottle, I spray the car after every car wash and wipe off. Really improves the shine.

If you ever order this, order at least two bottles because you will go through it quick.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I found that Turtlewax colored wax works awesome for covering up scratches. It also comes with a "chipstik" to cover up bigger scratches and chips.

·
Registered
558 Posts
p3p3,

I have used the Turtle wax colour cure with the coloured liquid and lipstick. Only on the most minor of the slightest scratches does it work. For me anyhow. Anything a bit noiceable, if it does cover it up, it reappears the next wash time. Maybe on cars other than black its okay.

Danny
Capitalcity RT

·
Registered
217 Posts
He DjPill, if you use Zaino, what the heck are you doing going to a detailer and putting wax on for?? Your going there just for the chicks arent you!!

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
If I do a Zaino job.... its an all day affair for me cause I really detail it. Sometimes I just don't have the time to do it.

In fact the next time I do a Zaino job... im gonna do a complete claybar as well so that will take some time.

Probably the first Saturday or Sunday thats nice weather that im not doing anything. Maybe Memorial Day weekend. Or maybe ill do it June 1st for the meet on the 2nd. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts