DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how many of you remember me.... I'm sure the vets do... :beerchug: But I've been busy lately and as you all know I sold the Corde'... ended up gettin the wife a new Expedition and myself a crotchrocket! Anywho.... I was just stoppin by to say hello and compliment a lot of you on the mods you've made since the last time I was around! I see a lot of cars with rims and paint now!!! Post up those custom's for me.....

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
hey man, thanks for dropping in

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey, wb to the forums bro. WHat kinda crotch rocket would that be that you purchased? Hmm?

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I was just wondering what happened to you a little whiel ago and when I stumbled across one of your old posts. Too bad you sold the corde but its cool that you're back. What kinda bike did you get?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
I was just wondering what happened to you a little whiel ago and when I stumbled across one of your old posts. Too bad you sold the corde but its cool that you're back. What kinda bike did you get?

Well first off thanks for the warm welcome everybody...... :biggrin:

I did sell the Chevy too..... couldn't refuse the offer... :cool:

As for my life we've been good. Just had my 3rd child... a little 9pd girl 2 weeks ago!!! My little boy is 4 next week and is in LOVE with XBOX so you can imagine where I'm at with that..... and my daughter is 7 going on 27... :grinno: As for the wife.... slow recovery from the c-section.... but she's comin around now. about another 2-3 weeks of milkin it...haha!

To be honest since I got the bike I joined up with a club and been doin the bike nights and on the bike scene pretty heavy! I get on like 2-3 different bike forums and coming here made me miss my Corde BAD!!! So, I got a GSXR 1000 which is a BEAST! I can't imagine life without a bike now! Oh, haha, and you guys know how I like to trick stuff out..... I put a nice blend of work into this bike that I like to call.... some SHOW & GO!!! :biggrin: Like I said above its a '03 GSX-R 1000 with a PCIII USB, TRE, Full Micron Exhaust, custom guages, custom chrome stickers, and damn near chrome EVERYTHING else!!! I've put some change into this baby.... but it was WELL worth it! So.... without further delay.... here's my Gixxer 1K.... known as the BUSA KILLA!!!!

And here's our club logo.....

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh BTW.... thats my wifes new truck in the background! HAHAHA... and I forgot to mention that I bought a house..... :smokin:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BAttousaix27 said:
nice bike bro!!!! Im mike and kinda new compared to you... nice to meet ya! ; )

For sure..... glad to meet ya and thanks for the compliment...I'm Chris :biggrin:

·
Registered
431 Posts
unkut2003 said:
I don't understand.....
Welcome back unkut. He's talking about carster.com. If you sign up and get qualified, you can campaign to get the most votes in a month to win $1000. And with a bike as clean as yours, it's certainly feasable. You'd also have most of DInet supporting you!

·
Registered
425 Posts
glad to hear things are going good for you. This is my 1st post on here in idk how long.... congrats on the lil girl...i had a lil boy back in aug. Good stuff. Well ttyl,
Sam

1 - 16 of 16 Posts