DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know it's been a while since I added the pictures that have been sent to me, but I was sick for a bit, and hen the holiday was here.

If you sent me pictures recently, please be patient, I haven't forgot about you. I hope to finish getting them up this week/weekend.

Thanks for your support!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by joekd:
don't worry about time delays webmaster, we all appreciate the work you put into the site
Yes, I believe Joekd speaks for all of us when he says that. :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Thanks for all the work Randy

·
Registered
427 Posts
Randy you're doin' a great job. I never have any trouble gettin' here, it's never down and the messages are...well interesting. Can you show me how to put a pic in signature?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
it's easy to add a pic to your sig, just choose the pic you want (be careful of size, you dont want one that is too big and takes up the whole screen) copy the URL of that pic, if you arent sure of the URL just right click on the pic, choose properties and this will display the URL info, now add it to the signature section of your profile with
at the end

so for instance if you wanted to use the forum logo it would be as follows

[IM.G]http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/ubb/forumlogo2.gif[/IM.G]

(note-I added the periods so that the link would appear as text and not display an image)

if you need any more help or if you have a pic that you would like touched up/resized feel free to email me

[ December 28, 2001: Message edited by: joekd ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts