DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a USACi SPL comp going on in KC, KS that I am going to on Saturday April 21st; thought Id post it and see if anyone else would want to check it out.

I haven’t decided if I’m going to take my Trep there since it’s about 200 miles each way for me, but I’m going regardless!

here is the USACi Events list...
and here’s basically the same info and a link to the store it’s being held at

2/24/2007 10:00 AM at LOUD & CLEAR Car Audio in KANSAS CITY KS their phone numer is 913-287-1556

Click this link to get directions there from mapquest

Hope to see some DI.net members there!

:eyemouth:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
if this was about 2 years ago, and i still had the car that is your twin. i would definately be out there.

at the time my peak was at 145.3 dB

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so I just noticed this going on the very next day...

HIGH SCHOOL DRAGS 4/22/2007, 8:22 AM KCIR RACEWAY KC, MO 816-358-6701

now Im thinking of staying the night around the KC area someplace and doing both so who is around that area that wants to do someting saturday night??? :D

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
The in-laws are installing a pool in their backyard so I gotta build a 6 ft privacy fence on both Saturday and Sunday.

400 miles is nothing on the Trep. Drive it. Umm, unless there's something wrong with it.

I was just up in Des Moines two weekends ago, shooting a dance competition.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no nothing wrong with it, but dont really want to put the miles on it unless it kinda worth it. Ive got other cars I can drive around and I dont drive the trep every day.
I dont have a real big system in my car, so I dont want to go and not place or something, that would be not worth it

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so who is going to be at one or both of these?
Ive decided to take the trep afterall, so it would be fun to meet up with some others (esp some nice 1gs ;) )
I did a google search and found some other forums talking about going, but I dont want to join just for that.
Hopefully Ill see some of you ppl there and put faces witht the screannames! :p

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I drove my trep down there and didn't see any other LH cars! Where were you guys?

I was in the 0-600 stock class twice and modified 1000-1800 or something. most I got was 132.5 @ 64 herz or w/e they call the frequency.

heres what I used/ have in my car: Alpine CDA-9815 HU, Alpine Type S 5.25" in front doors, 6x9s in back, 2 10 inch Alpine Type-S 2Ω+2Ω subs, Alpine MRP-M450 (400x1 @ 2Ω ), ported box, 1 Farad Digicap, Optima Red Top Battery, 4ga wiring, Dynamat Xtreme on license plate and 4 doors along with trunk bottom, lid, & sides'and finally, a Dynamat Dynaxorb Speaker Kit

next time I want to hookup my old Crossfire that's got like 380w , or maybe my crappy Boss. just as long as I can stay in the 0-600w class!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup did both

Ive got some pics, they seem kinda crappy
lots of vids tho

there was a car with a jet engine that made craploads of noise and shot out huge flames that was cool

Ill try to get some stuff up later this week

1 - 12 of 12 Posts