DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, This might sound stupid. But I was wodering whether I can get pdf format of Intrepid User Manual/Servicce manual on the internet ??

I had bought the used car Intrepid 1997 and it did not have the manual. I neded to know the gas tank capacity etc etc etc. Pls help.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I had once looked for a pdf file for the interepid and could not find one. Your best bet is to go out and by a Haynes or Chiltons manual

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
im pretty sure my gas tank on my 1997 3.3 is 16 gallons hmm or was it 18, lol i never say fill it up , just like 10 15 or 20 bux worth.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hey, check this out. Doesn't list the '97, but does have quite a few .pdf's on newer models, and other makes with a lot of general technical info:

http://www.denker.cz/pdf_menu.php

And DO check out the link that Steve Clark posted above! That is REALLY what we all want - a $100.00 manual with TONS of info, free for the download. If you're dial-up, just start the download before you go to bed some night - next morning you're all set... It's a hell-of-a deal! Thanks Steve!

·
9,861 Posts
18 gallons.

You should just buy your own. Chiltons and Haynes manuals run pretty cheap on ebay. I use my Haynes all the time.

If you do alot of work on your own car, pay the extra money for a factory service manual. It holds ALOT more information.

·
Banned
128 Posts
Snorton Norton said:
And DO check out the link that Steve Clark posted above! That is REALLY what we all want - a $100.00 manual with TONS of info, free for the download. If you're dial-up, just start the download before you go to bed some night - next morning you're all set... It's a hell-of-a deal! Thanks Steve!
And thanks to Dilemma who sold me my copy in the first place... Did I hear "June IOM" for hosting the Service Manual? :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
You've got my vote;

Kickass!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts