DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Next Meeting Place

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
If the next one was to be in Virginia Beach the LAST place should be the Oceanfront. I was a meter maid there in the 05 and 06 summers, and I know that they are very anal on parking and cars general down there. Mount Trashmore is a good idea, also Princess Anne Park, and Bayside Park is another (it's towards Shore Drive). I think it would be neat for all of us to drive down the strip though.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I don't know neither of the places but like anything that is called Trash More....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
let's see if we can get a group together before the end of the year to cruise Oceanfront. Trashmore is a park that was a landfill. Nice place. Don't know Princess Anne park yet.

Any ideas accepted

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wouldn't it be suhweet to see 20+ treps on the strip??? LOL bet the local officers would have fun. Plus with summer gone, the shore shouldn't be too busy

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Was actually wanting to hold off on the 'BBQ in the Park' kinda thing until next year (late spring, early summer or so) and make it a bigger outing, with families and all. A little worried, with it being mid-October already, weather might turn... heck, this drought and the nice weather HAS to come to an end eventually, right?

·
Registered
5 Posts
New To the Site

Hey All... new to the site. Just recently got involved with working on my own Intrepid, not by choice, but still enjoying it.

·
Registered
714 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD ! ! !
You are down there in the beach area with VaDodge and ScooterMan, right ?!?!

1997 ES huh, what size powerplant are you packing?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, I am down in the Beach area. I have the 3.5 engine with 130K miles. Been a great car. Other than the AC Evap core and 2 fuel injectors, I haven't had many problems with it. Of course, now that I say that, I am having an argument with the Check Engine light and the 2 "lean mix" codes. But I will win... eventually!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Welcome to the group JVan94. lots of good info here as well as good members to learn from

INDEED, indeed ! !
Va.Dodge is our littel group's photo-snapper, Reggie is our Grand-Poh-Bar (all hail Reggie, All Hail Reggie!!), ScooterMan and DmonDeac are the mechanical wizards, ChiefLoad is our parts scrounger, TFC/Ross is just plain IntrepidGodAllMighty (watch out for his lighting bolts!), so did I leave anyone out ?!?!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
INDEED, indeed ! !
Va.Dodge is our littel group's photo-snapper, Reggie is our Grand-Poh-Bar (all hail Reggie, All Hail Reggie!!), ScooterMan and DmonDeac are the mechanical wizards, ChiefLoad is our parts scrounger, TFC/Ross is just plain IntrepidGodAllMighty (watch out for his lighting bolts!), so did I leave anyone out ?!?!
Well you did forget yourself. I hearby dub you, Sir No-Trunk-Liner. :D

I fully expect whenever we meet next year to have quite a few cars!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
and y'all forgot 71Swinger400, the 'sleeper'... Somehow I think he will come up with mods that we all will be copying...(dual exhaust..). Welcome aboard... It sure looks like VA Beach area will have to be focus of our next meeting.... with that heavy concentration of members there....

Captain: you got a PM by the way..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts